Automatically capture daily website screenshots
How it works:
- Add the web page addresses you want to capture.
- Select a screenshot frequency for each page (daily, weekly, or monthly).
- Choose whether or not you'd like each screenshot automatically emailed to you as soon as it's taken.
- All screenshots are stored and backed up automatically. You can easily view, download, or share any screenshot.
- Move on to bigger and better things knowing you're covered! 🎉
Reasons to capture regular website screenshots:
- Reassurance that your websites are online and accessible at the start of each day.
- Keep track of your competitors with a time-lapse view of their marketing shifts.
- Provide your advertisers and sponsors with visual proof that their content is being displayed.
- Compare tracking data to how your landing pages have morphed over time to gain new insight.
- Build an archive of your digital history. We put so much time, heart, and energy into our websites. They're a reflection of our current state, beliefs, and ambitions as individuals and businesses. Perhaps I'm just a nostalgic person, but it's nice to be able to go back in time once in a while.